Re:light is a leading UK-based lighting design consultancy, established in 2001.
We offer a full and open lighting design and specification service that delivers the best possible solution in terms of aesthetics, practicality, energy efficiency, cost, maintenance and compliance.
Our specialities include lighting design for traditional (including listed) and contemporary homes, multi-development units, offices and co-working spaces, hospitality and leisure, retail units and eco-projects.
Why work with Re:light?
- We help you bring your vision to life. We have delivered over a thousand successful projects throughout the UK and internationally by listening to clients’ requirements, adding creativity and technical knowledge.
- We’re a manufacturer-independent consultancy, not a supplier, which gives us full scope to specify the most appropriate products for your project and leverage you the best possible prices.
- We offer a client-focused full design service to see you right through from initial concept to on-site support and project completion – so you will be supported throughout the project.
- With our twenty years’ experience you can be confident we will deliver on time and on budget.
- We know the importance of keeping up to date with new technologies and their applications so you will receive the best possible solution for your project.
How we work
We make the initial contact with all clients to gain an idea of their lighting requirements and taste prior to producing a concept ‘mood board’ to capture their ideas. From this the Re:light team produce a detailed design package including lighting calculations, CAD layouts, schematics, setting out, datasheets for fittings, quotes and a detailed budget. We will carry out site visits to ensure that contractors are fully up to speed and have all the information they require for first and second fixes.
Dominic Triggs, Managing Director
“I set up Re:light after working for a lighting designer/supplier. This exposed a commercial need for a truly independent lighting design consultancy.
I have grown Re:light to become a respected name in creative and independent lighting design. The majority of our work is generated from repeat business and recommendations. Being hands on and involved in projects throughout the process is still very important to me and I enjoy working closely with creative and design-focused clients and teams.”
STAY IN TOUCH